Road Traffic Offences
Crime, Motoring & Legal Aid
Did you know that there are currently more than 50 separate motoring offences that carry penalty points or disqualification?
There is an increasing risk these days of the imposition of points or the loss of your licence.
The consequences could mean that:
• your insurance premiums will increase
• you lose your job - which would have more serious implications
• your friends and family are affected
• you may have to re-apply for your driving licence
• in the most serious cases, you go to prison.
Most of these types of cases have to be dealt with by a Magistrates or Crown Court.
Our qualified Law Society accredited solicitors are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
If you need our assistance, please contact
Chris Bailey on 02476 553181 or
Out of office hours only, please contact Chris Bailey on 07970 537631