Employment issues for businesses
Employees are the backbone of any organisation and keeping a workforce happy, motivated and rewarded is essential. At the same time the employer must have the ability to manage or dismiss disruptive and underperforming employees to allow the business to grow with the right people on board. Therefore, employment and HR related issues are hugely important, but can represent the most time consuming and confusing areas for any business.
Use our solicitors, who are up to date with the latest developments in UK Employment Law to help your business. Our solicitors will
• Draft Employment Contracts
• Draft and advise on the use of Compromise Agreements
• Advise on relevant laws & regulations dealing with redundancies/layoffs
• Advise on avoiding Wrongful/Unfair Dismissal claims and/or defend any claims
• Advise on grievance procedures
• Advise on Disciplinary Proceedings.
• Advise on TUPE legislation and effects.
• Draft and advise on the enforceability of Restrictive Covenants
• Advise on any breaches of Confidentiality
• Draft Director’s Service Agreements
For free initial advice, contact Katie Kearns on 024 7655 3181 or via email.