Sarginsons Law act on a wide range of commercial property transactions for developers, landlords and tenants including:
• Development Schemes
• Negotiating Commercial Leases
• Business Accommodation
• Acquisition, sale and letting commercial units
Sarginsons Law LLP can also offer services to developers of residential or commercial properties including:
• The buying and selling of registered and unregistered land
• Voluntary registrations of unregistered land
• Granting and taking of rights over land, (i.e rights of way and rights of services)
• Boundary declarations
• Imposition and lifting of restrictions and covenants on land
• Overage/clawback arrangements on disposal options and conditional contracts
Our solicitors have wide experience in buying and selling small businesses and are able to advise the vendors and sellers on the many complex areas involved in these transactions.
For more information, please telephone Simon Booth on 02476 553181 or via email.